Don’t just do something. Stand there. Also, Novavax update

Don’t just stand there; do something, works well in most fields of endeavour. Not so when investing in the stock market.

Don’t just do something. Stand there — is much better. Historically, that is the most effective way to invest when done correctly, as in the Monday Morning Method.

As we stated previously, in the stock market, the lazier, the luckier. Sloth matters.

To review recently posted wisdoms:

“Investing should be like watching grass grow or paint dry.” Nobel laureate economist Paul Samuelson.

“Invested money is like a bar of soap. The more you handle it the less you have.” Nobel laureate economist Eugene Fama.

“The Stock Market is designed to transfer money from the Active to the Patient.” Warren Buffett.

“Passive investing consistently outperforms active investing over the long run.” The Monday Morning Program.

Passive investing?  One of our surveys  shows that 82% of our members spend less than one hour a week managing their portfolios. The other 18% are either new to our program, or they enjoy active management and are willing to accept their almost certain underperformance.

With today’s interest rates, the biggest risk is not investing. After taxation and inflation, the purchasing power of savings will decrease, guaranteed!

Savers need to do better. They can only do better by investing appropriately.

What is appropriate?

YOU NEED TO LOGIN TO VIEW THE REST OF THE CONTENT OR LEAVE A COMMENT. Please Login. Not a Member? You can now sign up for $12 for a one-year membership. Join Us
Dr. Milan Somborac

The Monday Morning Millionaire Program supports do-it-yourself (DIY) investors which I have been for over 50 years. About my team and me