- There are 60 stock exchanges in the world. Most have thousands of listed companies. Most get most investors burned.
- Sixteen of these exchanges have a market capitalization of more than $1 trillion and account for nearly 90% of global market capitalization.
- The New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ have more market cap between them than the rest of these exchanges combined.
- The New York Stock Exchange is the most heavily regulated, protecting investors from con artists.
- Nevertheless, the average investor trails the New York Stock Exchange, as represented by S&P 500, by 40%!
Finally, unrelated to the above, please note that we offer a free half-hour discussion to allow you to see if our one-on-one coaching program ($C300.00 including taxes) interests you. We show how to equal the New York Stock Exchange and how to outperform over 95% of portfolios over a market cycle (peak to trough to peak). Contact me at email@example.com.