- In 1980, the Wall Street CEO’s income was 42 times greater than the average worker’s. Today, it is more than 280 times greater.
- In 1980, top healthcare professionals earned as much as top bankers. Top bankers today earn $1 million a week net income! Most of you, the Monday Morning Program members, are healthcare professionals. How long does it take you to net a million dollars after expenses?
- CEO of Fidelity Investments, Abigail P. Johnson, earns $50 million annually.
- Top hedge fund managers earn 1.3 billion annually.
- Wall Street banks generated $7.2 billion in fees from rise and fall of GE.
With bonuses, the earnings described above can be much greater. None of these figures are misprints. All the incomes are legally earned. Are they justified morally and ethically? Are they examples of legal crime?
To put these facts into perspective, we will make two points.
First, in less than one hour, the Monday Morning Program can teach a high school student how to outperform most hedge funds and banks.
The second point will shock many readers. As a group, you belong highest earners. You understand big numbers. How well do you understand big numbers? Here is a test.
If you had $1 billion earning no interest and you spent $10,000 a day, how long would it take to use up all that money? For most of us, the answer does not come to mind instantly.
It would take 274 years!
That too is not a misprint.
Another test, now. Where does the money come from for the above incomes?
We don’t think about it often, but the general answer does come to mind instantly. The money comes from investors.
With the habits of the Monday Morning program, luck hardly matters.
We have designed the Monday Morning Millionaire Program to offer abstracted investment education. Over the last two decades, the program has outperformed over 90% of portfolios, including professionally managed ones.
The program does not provide any investment advice or endorsements.
Members can read our posts in less than five minutes. Following and studying the links embedded in these posts would take longer. How members manage a post depends on their level of interest and investing knowledge.