Hopes for 2023 US Market. December 2, 2022 Survey Results

Greetings members,
Why not give a Membership to a friend or loved one? It could be the perfect gift for Christmas… As a Member, you know how valuable it is!

Again, a thank you to all who gifted a membership or a one-on-one zoom meeting to friends and relatives.

And again, our sincere gratitude to all members who took the time to respond to our Friday, November 18 survey about what they hope the market does in 2023. Time is an irreplaceable resource. We appreciate your involvement.

“What do you hope for the US market in 2023?

Like most people, I hope that it rises.


I hope that it drops to allow me to buy bargains.


I don’t care. If it rises I will take profits. If it drops I will buy bargains.


Investors who hope that the market will rise will be disappointed often. Investors who selected choice number two or three are only disappointed when the market moves laterally. It rarely does so.

We are delighted to note that 75% of our members are in that group and hope the other 25% start thinking that way.

You can read some helpful comments below.

YOU NEED TO LOGIN TO VIEW THE REST OF THE CONTENT OR LEAVE A COMMENT. Please Login. Not a Member? You can now sign up for $12 for a one-year membership. Join Us
Dr. Milan Somborac

The Monday Morning Millionaire Program supports do-it-yourself (DIY) investors which I have been for over 50 years. About my team and me