What can investors expect by following the Monday Morning approach to investing?
Based on the history of this approach, over the course of the next decade, MM investors will outperform over 90% of portfolios including professionally managed ones. (Over the short term — several months, other approaches to investing could outperform the MM program.)
For proven best results follow the steps below.
- Complete the scorecard exercise.
- Complete the risk tolerance exercise.
- Determine the asset allocation that you feel best about.
- Keep your cash and cash-equivalents in US dollars. (Money market funds, certificates of deposit, savings accounts)
- Save and invest in the US economy, the strongest in history.
- Confine investing to index investing.
Keep in mind that money will be needed in the next five years does not belong in the stock market.
With the Habits of Highly Effective Investors, luck hardly matters. Good luck!
The Monday Morning Millionaire Program was designed to offer compressed investment convictions. Over the last two decades, the program has outperformed over 90% of portfolios, including professionally managed ones.
The program does not provide any investment advice or endorsements.
With fewer than 300 words, members can read this post in less than five minutes. Following and studying the links imbedded in these posts would take longer. How members manage a post depends on their level of interest and investing knowledge.